Kelly Criterion revisited: optimal bets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- E. W. Piotrowski & M. Schroeder, 2007. "Kelly criterion revisited: optimal bets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 57(2), pages 201-203, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Geometry of Financial Markets - Towards Information Theory Model of Markets," Departmental Working Papers 26, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominic Cortis & Steve Hales & Frank Bezzina, 2013. "Profiting On Inefficiencies In Betting Derivative Markets: The Case Of Uefa Euro 2012," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51.
- Luo, Yong & Zhu, Bo & Tang, Yong, 2014. "Simulated annealing algorithm for optimal capital growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 10-18.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski & Anna Szczypinska, "undated". "Reinforcement Learning in Market Games," Departmental Working Papers 30, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan, 2007.
"Geometry of financial markets—Towards information theory model of markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 228-234.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, 2006. "Geometry of Financial Markets -- Towards Information Theory Model of Markets," Papers physics/0607236, arXiv.org.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jerzy Luczka, "undated". "The relativistic velocity addition law optimizes a forecast gambler's profit," Departmental Working Papers 31, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0607166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.