Volatility in the Italian Stock Market: an Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raberto, Marco & Scalas, Enrico & Cuniberti, Gianaurelio & Riani, Massimo, 1999. "Volatility in the Italian stock market: an empirical study," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 269(1), pages 148-155.
- Marco Raberto & Enrico Scalas & Gianaurelio Cuniberti & Massimo Riani, 2004. "Volatility in the Italian Stock Market: An Empirical Study," Finance 0411006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirill Ilinski & Alexander Stepanenko, 1999. "Derivative pricing with virtual arbitrage," Papers cond-mat/9902046, arXiv.org.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemmens, D. & Liang, L.Z.J. & Tempere, J. & De Schepper, A., 2010. "Pricing bounds for discrete arithmetic Asian options under Lévy models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5193-5207.
- Cincotti, Silvano & M. Focardi, Sergio & Marchesi, Michele & Raberto, Marco, 2003. "Who wins? Study of long-run trader survival in an artificial stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 227-233.
- Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2006. "A general equilibrium model of a production economy with asset markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 75-80.
- Zhuang, Xin-tian & Huang, Xiao-yuan & Sha, Yan-li, 2004. "Research on the fractal structure in the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 293-305.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:cond-mat/9903221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .