On idiosyncratic stochasticity of financial leverage effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2011.
"Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 548-564, October.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-655, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Asai, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-69, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/70, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CARF F-Series CARF-F-166, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," KIER Working Papers 739, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Yu-Sheng Lai & Her-Jiun Sheu, 2011. "On the importance of asymmetries for dynamic hedging during the subprime crisis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 801-813.
- Christophe Andrieu & Arnaud Doucet & Roman Holenstein, 2010. "Particle Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(3), pages 269-342, June.
- Ulrich K. Müller & Philippe-Emmanuel. Petalas, 2010. "Efficient Estimation of the Parameter Path in Unstable Time Series Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1508-1539.
- Almut Veraart & Luitgard Veraart, 2012. "Stochastic volatility and stochastic leverage," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 205-233, May.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-Francois, 2003. "Univariate and multivariate stochastic volatility models: estimation and diagnostics," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 505-531, September.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2007. "Monte Carlo Estimation for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 827-839.
- Yu, Jun, 2005.
"On leverage in a stochastic volatility model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 165-178, August.
- Jun Yu, 2004. "On Leverage in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 506, Econometric Society.
- Jun Yu, 2004. "On leverage in a stochastic volatility model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 497, Econometric Society.
- Jun Yu, 2004. "On Leverage in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Working Papers 13-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yu, Jun, 2012. "A semiparametric stochastic volatility model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 473-482.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Shephard, Neil, 1996. "Estimation of an Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model for Asset Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 429-434, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1312.5496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.