Identifying financial crises in real time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O. A. Rosso & C. Masoller, 2009. "Detecting and quantifying temporal correlations in stochastic resonance via information theory measures," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 69(1), pages 37-43, May.
- Dion Harmon & Marcus A. M. de Aguiar & David D. Chinellato & Dan Braha & Irving R. Epstein & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2011. "Predicting economic market crises using measures of collective panic," Papers 1102.2620, arXiv.org.
- Sun, Xia & Chen, Huiping & Yuan, Yongzhuang & Wu, Ziqin, 2001. "Predictability of multifractal analysis of Hang Seng stock index in Hong Kong," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 301(1), pages 473-482.
- Domino, Krzysztof, 2011. "The use of the Hurst exponent to predict changes in trends on the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(1), pages 98-109.
- Ivanova, K. & Shirer, H.N. & Clothiaux, E.E. & Kitova, N. & Mikhalev, M.A. & Ackerman, T.P. & Ausloos, M., 2002. "A case study of stratus cloud base height multifractal fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 308(1), pages 518-532.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.3136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.