Mathematical Constraints on Financially Viable Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sagiri Kitao, 2014.
"Sustainable Social Security: Four Options,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 756-779, October.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2011. "Sustainable social security: four options," Staff Reports 505, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2013. "Code files for "Sustainable Social Security: Four Options"," Computer Codes 12-251, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FOR-2012-02-15 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1201.6340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .