A Note on the Equivalence between the Normal and the Lognormal Implied Volatility : A Model Free Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Avellaneda & Sasha Stoikov, 2008. "High-frequency trading in a limit order book," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 217-224.
- Jörg Kienitz & Manuel Wittke, 2010. "Option Valuation in Multivariate SABR Models," Research Paper Series 272, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cyril Grunspan, 2011. "Asymptotic Expansions of the Lognormal Implied Volatility : A Model Free Approach," Papers 1112.1652, arXiv.org.
- Walter Schachermayer & Josef Teichmann, 2008. "How Close Are The Option Pricing Formulas Of Bachelier And Black-Merton-Scholes?," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 155-170.
- Jaehyuk Choi & Kwangmoon Kim & Minsuk Kwak, 2009. "Numerical Approximation of the Implied Volatility Under Arithmetic Brownian Motion," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-268.
- S. Benaim & P. Friz, 2009. "Regular Variation And Smile Asymptotics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12.
- Viorel Costeanu & Dan Pirjol, 2011. "Asymptotic Expansion for the Normal Implied Volatility in Local Volatility Models," Papers 1105.3359, arXiv.org.
- Roger W. Lee, 2004. "The Moment Formula For Implied Volatility At Extreme Strikes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 469-480.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis-Pierre Arguin & Nien-Lin Liu & Tai-Ho Wang, 2017. "Most-likely-path in Asian option pricing under local volatility models," Papers 1706.02408, arXiv.org.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2016. "Short Maturity Asian Options in Local Volatility Models," Papers 1609.07559, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bayer & Juho Happola & Ra'ul Tempone, 2017. "Implied Stopping Rules for American Basket Options from Markovian Projection," Papers 1705.00558, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1112.1782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .