Ruin probability with Parisian delay for a spectrally negative L\'evy risk process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1991. "Risk theory for the compound Poisson process that is perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-59, March.
- Bertoin, J. & Doney, R. A., 1994. "Cramer's estimate for Lévy processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 363-365, December.
- Wang, Guojing, 2001. "A decomposition of the ruin probability for the risk process perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 49-59, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2010. "Dividend problem with Parisian delay for a spectrally negative L\'evy risk process," Papers 1004.3310, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Landriault, David & Renaud, Jean-François & Zhou, Xiaowen, 2011. "Occupation times of spectrally negative Lévy processes with applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2629-2641, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1003.4299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.