Ruin probability with Parisian delay for a spectrally negative L\'evy risk process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1991. "Risk theory for the compound Poisson process that is perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-59, March.
- Bertoin, J. & Doney, R. A., 1994. "Cramer's estimate for Lévy processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 363-365, December.
- Wang, Guojing, 2001. "A decomposition of the ruin probability for the risk process perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 49-59, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2010. "Dividend problem with Parisian delay for a spectrally negative L\'evy risk process," Papers 1004.3310, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Landriault, David & Renaud, Jean-François & Zhou, Xiaowen, 2011. "Occupation times of spectrally negative Lévy processes with applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2629-2641, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1003.4299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .