A decomposition of the ruin probability for the risk process perturbed by diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1991. "Risk theory for the compound Poisson process that is perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-59, March.
- Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2000. "Some distributions for classical risk process that is perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 15-24, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2008. "The expected discounted penalty function for the perturbed compound Poisson risk process with constant interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 59-64, February.
- Tsai, Cary Chi-Liang & Willmot, Gordon E., 2002. "A generalized defective renewal equation for the surplus process perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-66, February.
- Diko, Peter & Usábel, Miguel, 2011. "A numerical method for the expected penalty-reward function in a Markov-modulated jump-diffusion process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 126-131, July.
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2010. "Ruin probability with Parisian delay for a spectrally negative L\'evy risk process," Papers 1003.4299, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2010.
- Zhang, Chunsheng & Wang, Guojing, 2003. "The joint density function of three characteristics on jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-455, July.
- Tsai, Cary Chi-Liang, 2003. "On the expectations of the present values of the time of ruin perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 413-429, July.
- Lu, Zhaoyang & Xu, Wei & Zhang, Yan & Sun, Yingling, 2009. "On the ruin probability for the Cox correlated risk model perturbed by diffusion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 381-389, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:28:y:2001:i:1:p:49-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.