Universal patterns of inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujiwara, Yoshi & Souma, Wataru & Aoyama, Hideaki & Kaizoji, Taisei & Aoki, Masanao, 2003. "Growth and fluctuations of personal income," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 321(3), pages 598-604.
- Fiaschi, Davide & Marsili, Matteo, 2012.
"Distribution of wealth and incomplete markets: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-267.
- Davide Fiaschi - Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Distribution of Wealth and Incomplete Markets: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 2009/83, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:italej:v:3:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40797-017-0060-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Russo, 2014.
"A Stochastic Model of Wealth Accumulation with Class Division,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Alberto RUSSO, 2012. "A Stochastic Model of Wealth Accumulation with Class Division," Working Papers 373, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Newby, Michael & Behr, Adam & Feizabadi, Mitra Shojania, 2011. "Investigating the distribution of personal income obtained from the recent U.S. data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1170-1173, May.
- Caticha, Ariel & Golan, Amos, 2014. "An entropic framework for modeling economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 149-163.
- Elvis Oltean, 2016. "Modelling income, wealth, and expenditure data by use of Econophysics," Papers 1603.08383, arXiv.org.
- Costas Efthimiou & Adam Wearne, 2016. "Household Income Distribution in the USA," Papers 1602.06234, arXiv.org.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Ghosh, Asim & Chakraborti, Anirban & Nandi, Tushar K., 2016.
"Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: The case of India,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 442(C), pages 169-181.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Anindya S. Chakrabarti & Asim Ghosh & Anirban Chakraborti & Tushar K. Nandi, 2015. "Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: the case of India," Papers 1507.04236, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:278-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Ji-Won & Kim, Chae Un & Isard, Walter, 2012. "Permit allocation in emissions trading using the Boltzmann distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4883-4890.
- Alberto Russo, 2017.
"An Agent Based Macroeconomic Model with Social Classes and Endogenous Crises,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 3(3), pages 285-306, November.
- Russo, Alberto, 2016. "An Agent Based Macroeconomic Model with Social Classes and Endogenous Crises," MPRA Paper 77175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soriano-Hernández, P. & del Castillo-Mussot, M. & Campirán-Chávez, I. & Montemayor-Aldrete, J.A., 2017. "Wealth of the world’s richest publicly traded companies per industry and per employee: Gamma, Log-normal and Pareto power-law as universal distributions?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 733-749.
- Chami Figueira, F. & Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, M.B., 2011. "The Gompertz–Pareto income distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(4), pages 689-698.
- Hua, Jia-Chen & Chen, Lijian & Falcon, Liberty & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H., 2015. "Variable diffusion in stock market fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 221-233.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0912.4898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .