Report NEP-LTV-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2009. "Income, Aspirations and the Hedonic Treadmill in a Poor Society," Economics Series Working Papers 468, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Ethnicity, Job Search and Labor Market Reintegration of the Unemployed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 963, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Francesca Foliano, 2009. "Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 252, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2009. "Testing for restricted stochastic dominance," Working Papers halshs-00443560, HAL.
- Russell Davidson, 2009. "Reliable inference for the GINI Index," Working Papers halshs-00443553, HAL.
- Simonsen, Marianne & Skipper, Lars, 2009. "The Family Gap in Wages: What Wombmates Reveal," IZA Discussion Papers 4650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Bjornskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer & Jan Schnellenbach, 2009. "On the relation between income inequality and happiness: Do fairness perceptions matter?," Working Papers 027, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2009. "Economic Inequality and HIV in Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 425, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2011.
- Forslund, Anders & Fredriksson, Peter, 2009. "Income support systems, labour supply incentives and employment – some cross-country evidence," Working Paper Series 2009:32, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Benedicte Apouey & Andrew E. Clark, 2009. "Winning Big but Feeling no Better? The Effect of Lottery Prizes on Physical and Mental Health," Working Papers 2009.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we09448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Rachel Ngai & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2009. "Welfare Policy and the Distribution of Hours of Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp0962, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kovarik, Jaromir & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Cobo Reyes, Ramón, 2009. "Altruism and Social Integration," IKERLANAK 2009-35, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Anand Banerjee & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2009. "Universal patterns of inequality," Papers 0912.4898, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2010.
- Bjornskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina AV & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2009. "On the relation between income inequality and happiness: Do fairness perceptions matter?," MPRA Paper 19502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borooah, Vani, 2009. "Maternal Literacy and Child Malnutrition in India," MPRA Paper 19833, University Library of Munich, Germany.