Computing Tails of Compound Distributions Using Direct Numerical Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shephard, N.G., 1991. "From Characteristic Function to Distribution Function: A Simple Framework for the Theory," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 519-529, December.
- Grübel, Rudolf & Hermesmeier, Renate, 1999. "Computation of Compound Distributions I: Aliasing Errors and Exponential Tilting," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 197-214, November.
- Mark Craddock & David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 1999. "Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms: A Survey of Techniques with Applications to Derivative Pricing," Research Paper Series 27, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Panjer, Harry H. & Willmot, Gordon E., 1986. "Computational aspects of recursive evaluation of compound distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 113-116, January.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2009. "Implementing Loss Distribution Approach for Operational Risk," Papers 0904.1805, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2009. "A modified Panjer algorithm for operational risk capital calculations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00443846, HAL.
- Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Mario V. Wuthrich, 2009. "Dynamic operational risk: modeling dependence and combining different sources of information," Papers 0904.4074, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Grigory Temnov, 2009. "Modeling operational risk data reported above a time-varying threshold," Papers 0904.4075, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0904.0830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.