Calidad de la educación superior y desigualdad en los retornos en el Perú, 2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gustavo Yamada & Pablo Lavado & Joan Martínez, 2016. "Calidad de la educación superior y desigualdad en los retornos en el Perú, 2012," Chapters of Books,in: Nikita Céspedes & Pablo Lavado & Nelson Ramírez Rondán (ed.), Productividad en el Perú: medición, determinantes e implicancias, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 221-249 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikita Céspedes & Pablo Lavado & Nelson Ramírez (ed.), 2016. "Productividad en el Perú: medición, determinantes e implicancias," Books, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, edition 1, number 07-14.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apc:wpaper:2015-058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelson Ramírez-Rondán). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/peruvea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.