Report NEP-LAM-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guimón , José & Chaminade , Cristina & Maggi , Claudio, 2015. "Policies to attract R&D-related FDI in Chile: Aligning incentives with local linkages and absorptive capacities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/48, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Marcelo Sacchi de Carvalho, 2015. "Diamonds Are Forever: Long-Run Effects of Mining Institutions in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_46, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pablo Lavado & Joan Martínez & Gustavo Yamada, 2015. "Calidad de la educación superior y desigualdad en los retornos en el Perú, 2012," Working Papers 2015-58, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Jadotte, Evans & Ramos, Xavier, 2015. "The Effect of Remittances on Labour Supply in the Republic of Haiti," IZA Discussion Papers 9541, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raphael Bruce & Rafael Costa Lima, 2015. "Compulsory Voting and TV News Consumption," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_48, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 12 Jun 2017.
- Bruno Cardinale Lagomarsino & Matías Gutman & Lucía Freira & María Laura Lanzalot & Maximiliano Lauletta & Leandro Malchik & Felipe Montaño Campos & Bianca Pacini & Martín Rossi & Christian Valencia, 2015. "Peer Pressure and Externalities: Evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 125, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2015.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Dayna Zaclicever, 2015. "The Effect of Trade Protection on Productivity in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0215, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Claudia Martínez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2015. "Do Micro-Entrepreneurship Programs Increase Wage-Work? Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 461, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..