CHANGE ONLY THROUGH CRISIS? Reflections on strategies for paradigm shift in an age of coronavirus and environmental breakdown
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis Davis & Sumit S. Deole, 2017. "Immigration and the Rise of Far-right Parties in Europe," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(04), pages 10-15, December.
- Daniel Stedman Jones, 2014. "Masters of the Universe: Hayek, Friedman, and the Birth of Neoliberal Politics," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10240.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mireille Chiroleu‐Assouline & Thomas P. Lyon, 2020.
"Merchants of doubt: Corporate political action when NGO credibility is uncertain,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 439-461, April.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas Lyon, 2020. "Merchants of doubt: Corporate political action when NGO credibility is uncertain," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-02552465, HAL.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas Lyon, 2020. "Merchants of doubt: Corporate political action when NGO credibility is uncertain," Post-Print halshs-02552465, HAL.
- Platt, Lucinda & Polavieja, Javier & Radl, Jonas, 2022. "Which integration policies work? The heterogeneous impact of national institutions on immigrants’ labor market attainment in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110955, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rene Schwaiger & Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler & Daniel Kleinlercher & Utz Weitzel, 2020. "Unequal Opportunities, Social Groups, and Redistribution: Evidence from the General Population," Working Papers 2020-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas P. Lyon, 2016.
"Merchants of Doubt: Corporate Political Influence when Expert Credibility is Uncertain,"
2016.28, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas P. Lyon, 2016. "Merchants of Doubt: Corporate Political Influence when Expert Credibility is Uncertain," CESifo Working Paper Series 6165, CESifo.
- Platt, Lucinda & Polavieja, Javier & Radl, Jonas, 2021. "Which Integration Policies Work? The Heterogeneous Impact of National Institutions on Immigrants’ Labor Market Attainment in Europe," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- A. E. Yashlavskii, 2018. "Europeâ€™s Anti-immigrant Parties: False Start or Second Wind?," Outlines of global transformations: politics, economics, law, Center for Crisis Society Studies.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Kimmitt, Jonathan, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and the rest: The missing debate," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 100-106.
- Kai Jäger, 2017. "Economic Freedom in the Early 21st Century: Government Ideology Still Matters," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(2), pages 256-277, May.
- Henrik Andersson & Sirus H. Dehdari, 2020. "Workplace Contact and Support for Anti-Immigration Parties," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2006, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Tobias Böhmelt & Vincenzo Bove & Enzo Nussio, 2020. "Can Terrorism Abroad Influence Migration Attitudes at Home?," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 64(3), pages 437-451, July.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical-economic paradigm; pandemics; environmental breakdown;
All these keywords.
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N92 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agz:wpaper:2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edagzus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Xhulia Likaj (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edagzus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.