Comparison of Funding and Demand for the Conservation of the Charismatic Koala with those for the Critically Endangered Wombat Lasiorhinus krefftii
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Bateman & Ian Langford & Naohito Nishikawa & Iain Lake, 2000. "The Axford Debate Revisited: A Case Study Illustrating Different Approaches to the Aggregation of Benefits Data," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 291-302.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath & Wilson, Clevo, 2004. "Endangerment and Likeability of Wildlife Species: How Important are they for Proposed Payments for Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 51419, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- P.M.S. Jones, 1994. "The Value of Diversity," Energy & Environment, , vol. 5(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Bandara, Ranjith & Tisdell, Clement A., 2004. "Changing Abundance of Elephants and Willingness to Pay for their Conservation," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90538, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Andrew Metrick & Martin L. Weitzman, 1996. "Patterns of Behavior in Endangered Species Preservation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-16.
- Karl C. Samples & John A. Dixon & KMarcia M. Gowen, 1986. "Information Disclosure and Endangered Species Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 306-312.
- Andrew Metrick & Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
"Conflicts and Choices in Biodiversity Preservation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 21-34, Summer.
- Andrew Metrick & Martin L. Weitzman, 1998. "Conflicts and Choices in Biodiversity Preservation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1836, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jennifer Tkac, 1998. "The Effects of Information on Willingness-to-Pay Values of Endangered Species," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1214-1220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "BEHAVIOURS OF CONSERVATION ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPLICATIONS. Analysis based on New (and not so new) Institutional Economics," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 6185, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Schleyer, Christian & Plieninger, Tobias, 2011. "Identifying obstacles to the design and implementation of payment schemes for ecosystem services provided through farm trees," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115992, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2007. "The State of the Environment and the Availability of Natural Resources," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55101, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2007. "The Economic Importance of Wildlife Conservation on the Otago Peninsula - 20 years on," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55103, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCharismatic fauna; Conservation demand; Conservation funding; Contingent valuation; Endangerment; Koala; Lasiorhinus krefftii; Northern hairy-nosed wombat; Phascolarctos cinereus; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseee:55067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .