Analysis of Property Values, Local Government Finances and Reservation of Land for National Parks and Similar Purposes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tisdell, Clem A. & Pearson, Leonie, 2001. "Analysis of Property Values, Local Government Finances and Reservation of Land for National Parks and Similar Purposes," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 175-185, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2000. "Economic, Educational and Conservation Benefits of Sea Turtle Based Ecotourism: A Study focused on Mon Repos," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55110, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Parks; local government; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseee:48380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .