Public Acquisition Of Rights To Use Farm Chemicals: Possible Costs And Impacts
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kozloff, Keith & Taff, Steven J., 1990. "Perspectives On Competitive Bidding: Retirement Of Environmentally Sensitive Farmland," Staff Papers 13822, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Phillips, Mark & Hueth, Darrell L. & Just, Richard E., 1989. "Estimating Cost of Banning Agricultural Chemicals: The Case of Maneb and Maneb Alternatives," Working Papers 197631, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kozloff, Keith, 1990. "An Evaluation Of Options For Micro-Targeting Acquisition Of Cropping Rights To Reduce Nonpoint Source Water Pollution," Staff Papers 13610, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cox, Craig A. & Easter, K. William, 1990. "A Regional Ban Of Alachlor And Atrazine In Southeastern Minnesota: The Economic And Environmental Effects," Staff Papers 13945, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Taylor, C. Robert, 1975. "A regional market for rights to use fertilizer as a means of achieving water quality standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 7-17, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.