Foreign Agricultural Assistance: Ally Or Adversary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earl Kellogg & Richard Kodl & Philip Garcia, 1986. "The Effects of Agricultural Growth on Agricultural Imports in Developing Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1347-1352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1993.
"The Impacts of Lesser Developed Countries on Southern Region Agricultural Exports,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 71-87, April.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1993. "The Impacts Of Lesser Developed Countries On Southern Region Agricultural Exports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Kherallah, Mylene W. & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994.
"Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports,"
Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 99-110, December.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994. "Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.