The Impact of Feedstock Supply and Petroleum Price Variability on Domestic Biofuel and Feedstock Markets – The Case of the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per (ed.), 2016. "Food Price Policy in an Era of Market Instability: A Political Economy Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198788836.
- Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "How policies affect international biofuel price linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 857-865.
- Dusan Drabik & Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak, 2014.
"Biofuels and Vertical Price Transmission: The Case of the U.S. Corn, Ethanol, and Food Markets,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
35114, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2014. "Biofuels and vertical price transmission: the case of the U.S. corn, ethanol and food markets," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182697, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drabik, Dušan & Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivčák, Ján, 2016. "The effect of ethanol policies on the vertical price transmission in corn and food markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 189-199.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; subsidies; mandates; variability; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-03-28 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:suaswp:58486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesluse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .