Optimal Grain Distribution System and Subterminal Capacity in North Dakota
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1985|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636|
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. H. Furtan & J. G. Nagy & G. G. Storey, 1979. "The Impact on the Canadian Rapeseed Industry from Changes in Transport and Tariff Rates," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 238-248.
- Wilson, William W. & Koo, Won W. & Smaaladen, Terry, 1984. "Grain Transportation Rates and Export Market Development," Agricultural Economics Reports 23164, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- C. Phillip Baumel & John J. Miller & Thomas P. Drinka, 1977. "The Economics of Upgrading Seventy-one Branch Rail Lines in Iowa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 61-70.
- Barnett, Doug & Binkley, James K. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1984. "Port Elevator Capacity And National And World Grain Shipments," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Stephen W. Fuller & Paul Randolph & Darwin Klingman, 1976. "Optimizing Subindustry Marketing Organizations: A Network Analysis Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(3), pages 425-436.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.