Estimating Optimal Landfill Sizes and Locations in North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong Seok Lim & Paul Missios, 2007.
"Does size really matter? Landfill scale impacts on property values,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 719-723.
- Lim, Jong Seok & Missios, Paul, 2005. "Does Size Really Matter? Landfill Scale Impacts on Property Values," MPRA Paper 70809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahlum, Suzanne M. & Dooley, Frank J., 1996. "The Optimal Number and Size of Fertilizer Plants Under Hazardous Materials Regulations," MPC Reports 231704, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Behr, Christopher T. & Provencher, Bill, 1994. "The Economically Efficient Rate of Waste Disposal in a Landfill: An Application to Rusk County, WIsconsin," Staff Papers 200575, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Halstead, John M. & Park, William M., 1996. "The Role Of Economic Analysis In Local Government Decisions: The Case Of Solid Waste Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-7, April.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.