Costs of Government Services in North Dakota Counties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Jeffrey I & Hirsch, Werner Z & Sonenblum, Sidney, 1975. "Crime Prevention, the Police Production Function, and Budgeting," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 30(2), pages 197-215.
- Lamb, Steven W. & Pine, Wilfred H., 1974. "Influence of Size and Administrative Organization on Costs of Rural Roads," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 157-160, December.
- Lesher, William G. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1974. "Economies Of Size In Highway Maintenance And Administration: A Preliminary Analysis For The Counties Of New York State," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 3(1:), May.
- Lamb, Steven W. & Pine, Wilfred H., 1974. "Influence Of Size And Administrative Organization On Costs Of Rural Roads," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Honeyman, Joel S. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1996. "Economic Impact Of Railroad Abandonment: Carrington-To-Turtle Lake Rail Line," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 23100, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Krause, Mark A., 1996. "Cost Savings From Consolidating North Dakota'S Counties," Agricultural Economics Reports 23321, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.