Availability of Financing for Livestock Production in North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dwight M. Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1976. "Imperfect Information, Uncertainty, and Credit Rationing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 651-666.
- Peter J. Barry & C. B. Baker, 1971. "Reservation Prices on Credit Use: A Measure of Response to Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(2), pages 222-227.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Coon, Randal C. & Golz, Theresa K. & Leitch, Jay A., 1990. "Expanding the North Dakota Input-Output Model to Include Recreation and Tourism," Agricultural Economics Reports 23124, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gustafson, Cole R. & Beauclair, Shaun C., 1990. "Community Development and Commercial Bank Performance: A Mutually-Dependent Relationship," Agricultural Economics Reports 23228, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .