Availability of Financing for Livestock Production in North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dwight M. Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1976. "Imperfect Information, Uncertainty, and Credit Rationing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 651-666.
- Peter J. Barry & C. B. Baker, 1971. "Reservation Prices on Credit Use: A Measure of Response to Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(2), pages 222-227.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Coon, Randal C. & Golz, Theresa K. & Leitch, Jay A., 1990. "Expanding the North Dakota Input-Output Model to Include Recreation and Tourism," Agricultural Economics Reports 23124, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gustafson, Cole R. & Beauclair, Shaun C., 1990. "Community Development and Commercial Bank Performance: A Mutually-Dependent Relationship," Agricultural Economics Reports 23228, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.