Expanding the North Dakota Input-Output Model to Include Recreation and Tourism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leitch, Jay A. & Baltezore, James F. & Dammel, Jeffrey, 1993. "Economic Values of Wild Fur Harvest in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 51168, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Baltezore, James F. & Gustafson, Cole R., 1993. "Availability of Financing for Livestock Production in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23229, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Baltezore, James F. & Leitch, Jay A., 1992. "Expenditures and Economic Impact of Resident and Nonresident Hunters and Anglers in North Dakota, 1990-91 Season," Agricultural Economics Reports 23297, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Lewis, Tina D. & Leitch, Jay A. & Meyer, Aaron J., 1998. "Characteristics, Expenditures, And Economic Impact Of Resident And Nonresident Hunters And Anglers In North Dakota, 1996-97, Season And Trends," Agricultural Economics Reports 23385, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Baltezore, James F. & Leitch, Jay A. & Schutt, Preston F., 1993. "Fee Hunting in North and South Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23336, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.