Adding Weight to a Thinning Live Cattle Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- William G. Tomek, 1980. "Price Behavior on a Declining Terminal Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 434-444.
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kleiber, Christian, 2002.
"strucchange: An R Package for Testing for Structural Change in Linear Regression Models,"
Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 7(i02).
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kleiber, Christian, 2001. "Strucchange: An R package for testing for structural change in linear regression models," Technical Reports 2001,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Zeileis, Achim & Kleiber, Christian & Kramer, Walter & Hornik, Kurt, 2003.
"Testing and dating of structural changes in practice,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 109-123, October.
- Zeileis, Achim & Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter & Hornik, Kurt, 2002. "Testing and dating of structural changes in practice," Technical Reports 2002,39, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "Econometric Computing with HC and HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i10).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Brester, Gary W. & Swanser, Kole & Crosby, Brett, 2020. "Adding Weight to a Thinning Live Cattle Market," MSU Staff Papers 305569, Montana State University > Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Implementing a class of structural change tests: An econometric computing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2987-3008, July.
- Camilo Alberto Cárdenas-Hurtado & María Alejandra Hernández-Montes, 2019. "Understanding the Consumer Confidence Index in Colombia: A structural FAVAR analysis," Borradores de Economia 1063, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Liu, Guan-Chun & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Chi-Chuan, 2016. "The nexus between insurance activity and economic growth: A bootstrap rolling window approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 299-319.
- Ole Boysen & Kirsten Boysen-Urban & Alan Matthews, 2021. "Alternative EU CAP Tools for Stabilising Farm Incomes in the Era of Climate Change," Working Papers 202103, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Schier, Franziska & Morland, Christian & Dieter, Matthias & Weimar, Holger, 2021. "Estimating supply and demand elasticities of dissolving pulp, lignocellulose-based chemical derivatives and textile fibres in an emerging forest-based bioeconomy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C).
- Zeileis, Achim & Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Testing, monitoring, and dating structural changes in exchange rate regimes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1696-1706, June.
- Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus & Geloso, Vincent, 2020.
"Divergence, convergence, and the history-augmented Solow model,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 62-76.
- Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus & Geloso, Vincent, 2017. "Divergence, convergence, and the history-augmented Solow model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 11-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Lindeløv, Jonas Kristoffer, 2020. "mcp: An R Package for Regression With Multiple Change Points," OSF Preprints fzqxv, Center for Open Science.
- Ashok Chanabasangouda Patil & Shailesh Rastogi, 2020. "Multifractal Analysis of Market Efficiency across Structural Breaks: Implications for the Adaptive Market Hypothesis," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Russell P. Robins & Geoffrey Peter Smith, 2020. "Selection bias and pseudo discoveries on the constancy of stock return anomalies," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1407-1426, November.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2011. "Inequality and Growth in Portugal: a time series analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2011-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- de Silva, Ashton J & Boymal, Jonathan & Potts, Jason & Thomas, Stuart, 2015. "Does innovation in residential mortgage products explain rising house prices? No," MPRA Paper 62548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DIMA, Bogdan & DIMA, Ştefana Maria & IOAN, Roxana, 2021. "Remarks on the behaviour of financial market efficiency during the COVID-19 pandemic. The case of VIX," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(C).
- Abhijit Sharma & Kelvin G Balcombe & Iain M Fraser, 2009.
"Non-renewable resource prices: Structural breaks and long term trends,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 805-819.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Non-renewable Resource Prices: Structural Breaks and Long Term Trends," MPRA Paper 16948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeileis, Achim & Koenker, Roger, 2008. "Econometrics in R: Past, Present, and Future," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i01).
- Fabio Clementi & Marco Gallegati & Mauro Gallegati, 2015. "Growth and Cycles of the Italian Economy Since 1861: The New Evidence," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(1), pages 25-59, March.
- Bennett Kleinberg & Isabelle Vegt & Paul Gill, 2021. "The temporal evolution of a far-right forum," Journal of Computational Social Science, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Liu, Guanchun & He, Lei & Yue, Yiding & Wang, Jiying, 2014. "The linkage between insurance activity and banking credit: Some evidence from dynamic analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 239-265.
- F. Peters & J. P. Mackenbach & W. J. Nusselder, 2016. "Does the Impact of the Tobacco Epidemic Explain Structural Changes in the Decline of Mortality?," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(5), pages 687-702, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2021-04-12 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:msaesp:310364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.