2012 Annual Agricultural Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mette Asmild & Tomas Baležentis & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2016.
"Multi-directional program efficiency: the case of Lithuanian family farms,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 23-33, February.
- Mette Asmild & Tomas Baležentis & Jens Hougaard, 2016. "Multi-directional program efficiency: the case of Lithuanian family farms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 23-33, February.
- Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Liebhold, Andrew M., 2015. "Benefits of Invasion Prevention are Constrained by Lags and Timing of Invasion Impacts," Discussion Papers dp-15-18, Resources For the Future.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:47:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0496-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuznetsov, Andrei & Dinwoodie, John & Gibbs, David & Sansom, Mark & Knowles, Harriet, 2015. "Towards a sustainability management system for smaller ports," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-68.
- Onifade, Temitope Tunbi, 2016. "Hybrid renewable energy support policy in the power sector: The contracts for difference and capacity market case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 390-401.
- Kotilainen, Juha & Prokhorova, Evgenia & Sairinen, Rauno & Tiainen, Heidi, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility of mining companies in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 202-209.
- Farrell, Niall & Donoghue, Cathal O’ & Morrissey, Karyn, 2015.
"Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: An Irish case study,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 62-77.
- Farrell, N. & O'Donoghue, C. & Morrissey, K., 2014. "Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: an Irish case study," Working Papers 186383, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Stork, Christoph & Gillwald, Alison, 2014. "Link between termination rates and retail prices in Namibia, Kenya and South Africa," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 783-797.
- Lobel, Sharon, 2013. "Predicting organizational responsiveness to poverty: Exploratory model and application to Brazil and the United States," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 522-535.
- Chen, Kaui-Hwang & Wang, Chun-Hsien & Huang, Shi-Zheng & Shen, George C., 2016. "Service innovation and new product performance: The influence of market-linking capabilities and market turbulence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 54-64.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:120986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.