The Welfare Effects of Imperfect Harmonization of Trade and Industrial Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gatsios, Konstantine & Karp, Larry, 1992. "The Welfare Effects of Imperfect Harmonisation of Trade and Industrial Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 107-116, January.
- Gatsios, Konstantine & Karp, Larry, 1989. "The Welfare Effects of Imperfect Harmonization of Trade and Industrial Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry, 1996.
"Monopoly Power Can Be Disadvantageous in the Extraction of a Durable Nonrenewable Resource,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 825-849, November.
- Karp, L., 1992. "Monopoly power can be disadvantageous in the extraction of a durable nonrenewable resource," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9209, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Karp, Larry, 1995. "Monopoly Power can be Disadvantageous in the Extraction of a Durable Nonrenewable Resource," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4cs0m1vb, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rothschild, R. & Heywood, John S. & Monaco, Kristen, 2000. "Spatial price discrimination and the merger paradox," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 491-506, September.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Capital Income Tax Coordination and the Income Tax Mix," Working Papers 24-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Conconi, P., 2000. "Trade Bloc Formation Under Imperfect Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 571, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Aya Ahmed, 2015. "Asymmetric cartel formation under trade liberalization: Heterogeneous ﬁrms with capacity constraints," Working Papers 2015.02, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and industrial policy; imperfect competition; customs union; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrwp:51256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .