Sustainable Rural Development in Environmentally Protected Areas of Hungary and Austria: The Role of CAP payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Osuch, Amanda, 2005. "The Impact of First and Second Pillars' Aids from CAP on Farm Profits in France," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24576, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrew K. Copus & Mats Johansson & Ronald W. McQuaid, 2007. "One Size Fits All? Regional Differentiation and Rural Development Policy," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 13-21, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katona-Kovacs, Judit & Dax, Thomas & Machold, Ingrid, 8. "Governance of market in the case of local of the "rural web" - case study of an Austrian and Hungarian National Park region," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 8.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Parks; CAP; territorial dimension; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Q20; Q01;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .