Mapping the Decoupling : Transfer Efficiency of the Single Farm Payment Scheme
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Fragoso & Carlos Marques & Maria Raquel Lucas & Maria Belém Martins & Raúl Fernandes Jorge, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Common Agricultural Policy Trends on Montado Ecosystem in Southern Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Fragoso, R. & Marques, C. & Lucas, M.R. & Martins, M.B. & Jorge, R., 2011. "The economic effects of common agricultural policy on Mediterranean montado/dehesa ecosystem," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 311-327, March.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Reforming The Cap: An Agenda For Regional Growth?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44868, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennig, Solveigh & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2014. "Zum Einfluss mitgehandelter ZahlungsansprÃ¼che auf die Kauf- und Pachtpreise von Ackerland in Schleswig-Holstein," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
More about this item
KeywordsSingle Farm Payment; transfer efficiency; surplus transformation curve; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.