Forest Product Markets, Forests and Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Urvashi Narain & Shreekant Gupta & Klaas van ’t Veld, 2008.
"Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship Between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 148-167.
- Narain, Urvashi & van 't Veld, Klaas & Gupta, Shreekant, 2005. "Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets," Discussion Papers dp-05-18, Resources For the Future.
- Shreekant Gupta & Urvashi Narain & Klaas Van't Veld, 2010. "Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets," Working Papers id:2700, eSocialSciences.
- Urvashi Narain & Shreekant Gupta & Klaas vant Veld, 2005. "Poverty and the Environment-Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets and Natural Assets," Working papers 134, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arnold, J. E. Michael & Perez, M. Ruiz, 2001. "Can non-timber forest products match tropical forest conservation and development objectives?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 437-447, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piya, Luni & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash & Dangol, Dharma Raj, 2011. "Collection and marketing of non-timber forest products by the Chepang community in Chitwan district of Nepal," MPRA Paper 35389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalonga, Severin Kusonyola & Kulindwa, Kassim Athumani, 2017. "Does forest certification enhance livelihood conditions? Empirical evidence from forest management in Kilwa District, Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 49-61.
- Nielsen, Martin Reinhardt & Pouliot, Mariève & Kim Bakkegaard, Riyong, 2012. "Combining income and assets measures to include the transitory nature of poverty in assessments of forest dependence: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 37-46.
- Porro, Roberto & Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro & Vela-Alvarado, Jorge W., 2015. "Forest use and agriculture in Ucayali, Peru: Livelihood strategies, poverty and wealth in an Amazon frontier," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-56.
- Schure, Jolien & Levang, Patrice & Wiersum, K. Freerk, 2014. "Producing Woodfuel for Urban Centers in the Democratic Republic of Congo: A Path Out of Poverty for Rural Households?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 80-90.
- Shackleton, Sheona & Campbell, Bruce & Lotz-Sisitka, Heila & Shackleton, Charlie, 2008. "Links between the Local Trade in Natural Products, Livelihoods and Poverty Alleviation in a Semi-arid Region of South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 505-526, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty; Marketing; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cfcp05:124400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.crawfordfund.org/home.html .