Cattle farmers’ preferences for Disease Free Zones: A choice experiment analysis in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Espinosa-Goded & Jesús Barreiro-Hurlé & Eric Ruto, 2010. "What Do Farmers Want From Agri-Environmental Scheme Design? A Choice Experiment Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 259-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olila, Dennis & Nyikal, Rose & Otieno, David, 2015. "What Do Farmers Want from Crop Insurance Schemes: A Stated Preference Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212596, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmer preferences; Disease Free Zone; choice experiment; Random Parameter Logit; Kenya; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-06 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-08-06 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc10:91951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .