Food Safety Standards for the U. S. Fresh Produce Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flores, Hector & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2013. "Using market intelligence for the opportunistic shipping of fresh produce," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 89-97.
- Edwards, Matthew & Velandia, Margarita & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Pepper, Wendell H. & Jensen, Kimberly, 2016. "Product Liability Insurance Use Among Tennessee Fruit and Vegetable Farmers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Sullins, Martha J. & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "What Influences Produce Growers' On-Farm Expenditures for Food Safety? A Colorado Investigation of Relationships among Farm Scale, Value of Sales, Market Channel, and Expenditure Levels," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01).
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Currier, Russell W. & Ribera, Luis A. & Goeringer, L. Paul, 2010. "Asymmetry In Raw Milk Safety Perceptions And Information: Implications For Risk In Fresh Produce Marketing And Policy," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116440, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeapi:93684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .