Adversity and the Propensity to Fail: The Impact of Disaster Payments and Multiple Peril Crop Insurance on U.S. Farm Exit Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakir, Raja & Hardelin, Julien, 2011. "Hail Insurance and Pesticide use in French agriculture: an empirical analysis of multiple risks management," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114312, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raja Chakir & Julien Hardelin, 2010.
"Crop Insurance and Pesticides in French agriculture: an empirical analysis of multiple risks management,"
2010/04, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Raja Chakir & Julien Hardelin, 2010. "Crop Insurance and Pesticides in French agriculture: an empirical analysis of multiple risks management," Working Papers hal-00753733, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-05-16 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.