The Economic Impact Analysis of US-China Trade War
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Son, Jeongwon, 2012.
"To what extent are tariffs offset by exchange rates?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
66656, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Son, Jeongwon, 2020. "To What Extent Are Tariffs Offset By Exchange Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 15125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne & Jeongwon Son, 2020. "To What Extent Are Tariffs Offset By Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 27654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2020. "To What Extent Are Tariffs Offset by Exchange Rates?," Working Paper Series WP20-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ding, Guanzu & Guo, Guangyuan & Wu, Caiyun & Yu, Jiawen, 2022. "China-US trade friction and welfare: The role of regional trade agreements," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
More about this item
KeywordsUS-China trade war; Overseas Taiwanese firms returning home; F5;
All these keywords.
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2020-06-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agi:wpaper:00000175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kazuki Tamura (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.