Estimation in Semiparametric Time Series Regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Van, C. & Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M., 2001. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Externalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 588, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiti Gao, 2012. "Identification, Estimation and Specification in a Class of Semiparametic Time Series Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Patrick Saart & Jiti Gao & Nam Hyun Kim, 2014.
"Semiparametric methods in nonlinear time series analysis: a selective review,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-169, March.
- Patrick Saart & Jiti Gao, 2012. "Semiparametric Methods in Nonlinear Time Series Analysis: A Selective Review," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gao, Jiti, 2012. "Identification, Estimation and Specification in a Class of Semi-Linear Time Series Models," MPRA Paper 39256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2012.
- George Athanasopoulos & Minfeng Deng & Gang Li & Haiyan Song, 2013. "Domestic and outbound tourism demand in Australia: a System-of-Equations Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-11-06 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-11-06 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2010-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .