Report NEP-ETS-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Søren Johansen, 2010. "The analysis of nonstationary time series using regression, correlation and cointegration with an application to annual mean temperature and sea level," CREATES Research Papers 2010-69, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "A necessary moment condition for the fractional functional central limit theorem," CREATES Research Papers 2010-70, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2010. "Estimation in Semiparametric Time Series Regression," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-27, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jiti Gao & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2010. "Semiparametric Estimation in Simultaneous Equations of Time Series Models," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-26, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Song Xi Chen & Jiti Gao, 2010. "Simultaneous Testing of Mean and Variance Structures in Nonlinear Time Series Models," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Monojit Chatterji & Homagni Choudhury, 2010. "Growth Rate Estimation in the presence of Unit Roots," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 245, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- MArcelo Cunha Medeiros & Eduardo Mendes & Les Oxley, 2010. "Nonlinear Cointegration, Misspecification and Bimodality," Textos para discussão 577, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Matthew Lorig, 2010. "Time-Changed Fast Mean-Reverting Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 1010.5203, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.