Government and Growth, Cross-Sectional Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Helfstein & Dominick Wright, 2011. "Covert or Convenient? Evolution of Terror Attack Networks," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(5), pages 785-813, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coulange Pierre, 1994. "Institutions et developpement economique," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2004. "Meta-analysis of the effect of fiscal policies on long-run growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-124, March.
- Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Mehmet Ugur & Siew Ling Yew, 2017.
"Does Government Size Affect Per-Capita Income Growth? A Hierarchical Meta-Regression Analysis,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(300), pages 142-171, March.
- Awawoyi, Sefa & Ugur, Mehmet & Yew, Siew Ling, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14071, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Awaworyi, Sefa & Ugur, Mehmet & Yew, Siew Ling, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 68006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2015.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 110897, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Ugur, Mehmet & Yew, Siew Ling, 2016. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16016, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 110903, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- World Bank, 2009. "Seychelles - Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3089, The World Bank.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre, 2011. "On the relevance of freedom and entitlement in development : new empirical evidence (1975-2007)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5660, The World Bank.
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Hansen, Paul & Owen, P. Dorian, 1996. "Inference on productivity differentials in multi-sector models of economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 315-325, December.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, Victoria, 2002. "Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Fiscal Policies on Long-Run Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-028/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Apr 2003.
- Nihal Bayraktar & Blanca Moreno-Dodson, 2015. "How Can Public Spending Help You Grow? An Empirical Analysis For Developing Countries," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 30-64, January.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975, April.
- Edmund J. Sheehey, 1993. "The Effect of Government Size on Economic Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 321-328, Summer.
- Poot, Jacques, 1999. "A meta-analytic study of the role of government in long-run economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa171, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:1987-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .