Report NEP-URE-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ding Ding & Xiaoyu Huang & Tao Jin & W. Raphael Lam, 2017. "Assessing China’s Residential Real Estate Market," IMF Working Papers 17/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Fedorets, Alexandra & Stops, Michael & Lottmann, Franziska, 2017. "Job matching on connected regional and occupational labor markets," IAB-Discussion Paper 201735, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Funke, Michael & Leiva-Leon, Danilo & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "Mapping China’s time-varying house price landscape," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Knut Are Aastveit & André K. Anundsen, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of monetary policy in regional housing markets," Working Paper 2017/25, Norges Bank.
- Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2017. "Why is Education Performance so Different Across Latvian Schools?," Working Papers 2017/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Robert J. Shiller & Rafal M. Wojakowski & M. Shahid Ebrahim & Mark B. Shackleton, 2017. "Continuous Workout Mortgages: Efficient Pricing and Systemic Implications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3016, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stefan Speckesser & Sophie Hedges, 2017. "Peer Effects and Social Influence in Post-16 Educational Choice," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 483, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Langer, Sebastian & Korzhenevych, Artem, 2017. "The effect of land consumption on municipal tax revenue: Evidence from Bavaria," CEPIE Working Papers 18/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Sameera Fazili, 2017. "Can Community Development Improve Health? Emerging Opportunities for Collaboration between the Health and Community Development Sectors," FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper 2017-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Frank van Oort, 2017. "Between spilling over and boiling down: network-mediated spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity in European regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-118/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Konstanting Lucks & Melanie Lührmann & Joachim K. Winter, 2017. "Peer effects in risky choices among adolescents," IFS Working Papers W17/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nina Biljanovska & Francesco Grigoli & Martina Hengge, 2017. "Fear Thy Neighbor: Spillovers from Economic Policy Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 17/240, International Monetary Fund.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Josep M. Raya, 2017. "Constraints on LTV as a macroprudential tool: a precautionary tale," Economics Working Papers 1592, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giuseppe Calignano & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Dieter Franz Kogler, 2017. "The core in the periphery? The cluster organisation as the central node in the Apulian aerospace district," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1730, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2017. "Do Boys Benefit from Male Teachers in Elementary School? Evidence from Administrative Panel Data," Economics Working Paper Series 1720, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Abel,Simon Martin & Burger,Rulof Petrus & Carranza,Eliana & Piraino,Patrizio, 2017. "Bridging the intention-behavior gap ? the effect of plan-making prompts on job search and employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8181, The World Bank.
- Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2017. "Does Class Size Matter for School Tracking Outcomes After Elementary School? Quasi-Experimental Evidence Using Administrative Panel Data from Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 155, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2017. "Does Class Size Matter for School Tracking Outcomes After Elementary School? Quasi-Experimental Evidence Using Administrative Panel Data from Germany," Economics Working Paper Series 1721, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Mense, Andreas & Michelsen, Claus & Cholodilin, Konstantin A., 2017. "Empirics on the causal effects of rent control in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 24/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers 2017-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Madio, Leonardo, 2017. "High-speed rail, inter-modal substitution and willingness-to-pay. A stated preference analysis for the ‘Bari-Rome’," Working Papers 17_6, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Irina Stanga & Razvan Vlahu & Jakob de Haan, 2017. "Mortgage arrears, regulation and institutions: Cross-country evidence," DNB Working Papers 580, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tuan Anh Nguyen & Tuyen Quang Tran & Huong Van Vu & Dat Quoc Luu, 2017. "Housing satisfaction and its determinants among residents living in affordable apartments in urban Hanoi, Vietnam," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Wouter (W.) Zant, 2017. "Bridges," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-117/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Apr 2019.
- Anna Gloria Billé & Samantha Leorato, 2017. "Quasi-ML estimation, Marginal Effects and Asymptotics for Spatial Autoregressive Nonlinear Models," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS44, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Sylvain Dejean, 2019. "The role of distance and social networks in the geography of crowdfunding: evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01645147, HAL.
- Tödtling, Franz & Auer, Alexander, 2017. "Knowledge bases, innovation and multi-scalar relationships - Which kind of territorial boundedness of industrial clusters?," SRE-Discussion Papers 2017/08, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tamm, Marcus, 2017. "More years of education lead to more work-related training," RWI Impact Notes 171353, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Ajay Bhaskarbhatla & Luis Cabral & Deepak Hegde & Thomas (T.L.P.R.) Peeters, 2017. "Human Capital, Firm Capabilities, and Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-115/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Mar 2020.
- Diego A. Vera-Cossio, 2017. "Targeting credit through community members," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Kühl, Leonie & Szech, Nora, 2017. "Physical distance and cooperativeness towards strangers," Working Paper Series in Economics 110, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Elbert, R. & Friedrich, C. & Knigge, J., 2017. "Urban Logistics Facilities – kooperativ genutzte Logistikeinrichtungen als Zukunftskonzepte für die Versorgung urbaner Zentren," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 90749, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).