Report NEP-URE-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Özhan Yılmaz & Ebru Voyvoda, 2017. "An Integrated General Equilibrium Model for Evaluating Demographic, Social and Economic Impacts of Transport Policies," ERC Working Papers 1706, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2017.
- Frank van der Wouden & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Co-inventor Networks and Knowledge Production in Specialized and Diversified Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1715, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Povilas Lastauskas & Eirini Tatsi, 2017. "Spatial Nexus in Crime and Unemployement in Times of Crisis," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 39, Bank of Lithuania.
- Nocera, Andrea & Roma, Moreno, 2017. "House prices and monetary policy in the euro area: evidence from structural VARs," Working Paper Series 2073, European Central Bank.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in the formal and informal sectors : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 666, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Oecd, 2017. "Who bears the cost of early childhood education and how does it affect enrolment?," Education Indicators in Focus 52, OECD Publishing.
- Cuéllar Martín, Jaime & Martín-Román, Ángel L. & Moral, Alfonso, 2017. "A composed error model decomposition and spatial analysis of local unemployment," MPRA Paper 79783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Bram Timmermans, 2017. "Knowledge bases and relatedness: A study of labour mobility in Norwegian regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1712, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Maria Heracleous & Mario González & Paul Winters, 2016. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Urban Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 95639, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Silvia Rocchetta & Andrea Mina, 2017. "Technological Coherence and the Adaptive Resilience of Regional Economies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1713, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Zadonsky Georgy, 2017. "Housing market in Russia in 2016," Published Papers ppaper-2017-283, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Gloria Cicerone & Philip McCann & Viktor A. Venhorst, 2017. "Promoting regional growth and innovation: relatedness, revealed comparative advantage and the product space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1714, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Gil-Izquierdo, María & Cordero, José Manuel, 2017. "Guidelines for data fusion with international large scale assessments: Insights from the TALIS-PISA link," MPRA Paper 79781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lojschova, Adriana & Wagner, Karin & Schmidt, Alexander & Akantziliotou, Calliope & Dujardin, Marine & Kennedy, Gerard & Pontuch, Peter, 2015. "Report on residential real estate and financial stability in the EU, Section 1. on Structural features of residential real estate markets," MPRA Paper 79723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Justin Cook & Jason M. Fletcher, 2017. "High School Genetic Diversity and Later-life Student Outcomes: Micro-level Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study," NBER Working Papers 23520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2017. "Spatial Differencing: Estimation and Inference," Working Papers 2017-10, CEPII research center.
- Angela Parenti & Cristina Tealdi, 2017. "Does the abolition of border controls boost cross-border commuting? Evidence from Switzerland," Discussion Papers 2017/213, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Green, David & Morissette, Rene & Sand, Benjamin M., 2017. "Economy Wide Spillovers From Booms: Long Distance Commuting and the Spread of Wage Effects," Microeconomics.ca working papers -2017-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2017.
- Matteo Bobba & Verónica Frisancho, 2016. "Learning about Oneself: The Effects of Performance Feedback on School Choice," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Patt, Alexander & Ruhose, Jens & Wiederhold, Simon & Flores, Miguel, 2017. "International Emigrant Selection on Occupational Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 10837, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shadrin Artem, 2017. "Municipal and sub-federal debt market," Published Papers ppaper-2017-268, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Bande, Roberto & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2017. "Regional differences in the Okun’s Relationship: New Evidence for Spain (1980-2015)," MPRA Paper 79833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brosnan, Stephen, 2017. "The Impact of Sports Participation on Crime in England between 2012 and 2015," MPRA Paper 78596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CARPANTIER Jean-François & OLIVERA Javier & VAN KERM Philippe, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Household Wealth Inequality," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-09, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Malginov Georgiy & Sternik Gennady & Sternik Sergey, 2017. "Dynamics of prices on residential real estate," Published Papers ppaper-2017-284, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Naseer, Areef Ahmed & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Expect the unexpected: housing price bubble on the horizon in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 79721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Booij, Adam S. & Haan, Ferry & Plug, Erik, 2017. "Can Gifted and Talented Education Raise the Academic Achievement of All High-Achieving Students?," IZA Discussion Papers 10836, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael MacLennan, 2016. "A new urban paradigm: pathways to sustainable development," Poverty In Focus 37, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rannveig Kaldager Hart & Sara Cools, 2017. "Identifying fertility contagion using random fertility shocks," Discussion Papers 861, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bastian , Anne & Börjesson, Maria, 2017. "The city as a driver of new mobility patterns, cycling and gender equality: travel behaviour trends in Stockholm 1985-2015," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:9, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Gächter, Simon & Starmer, Chris & Tufano, Fabio, 2017. "Revealing the Economic Consequences of Group Cohesion," IZA Discussion Papers 10824, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).