Report NEP-UPT-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin G. Kocher & Amrei Marie Lahno & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2015. "Ambiguity aversion is the exception," QuBE Working Papers 033, QUT Business School.
- Qian Lin, 2015. "Dynamic indifference pricing via the G-expectation," Papers 1503.08628, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Jiri Rotschedl, 2014. "The Subjective Discount Factor and Risk Aversion, Loss Aversion and uncertainty," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702646, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jerry R. Green & Daniel Hojman, 2015. "Monotonic Aggregation of Preferences and the Rationalization of Choice Functions," Working Papers wp397, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Huiwen Yan & Gechun Liang & Zhou Yang, 2015. "Indifference Pricing and Hedging in a Multiple-Priors Model with Trading Constraints," Papers 1503.08969, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Iván González Gallo, 2015. "Aspirations, Prospect Theory and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012652, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2015. "Parenthood and risk preferences," Discussion Papers 2015/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Catherine Donnelly & Russell Gerrard & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "Less is more: increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The effects of emotions on preferences and choices for public goods," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-08, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ying Feng & James E. Rauch, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Risk Aversion on Wages in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 20992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dicks, David & Fulghieri, Paolo, 2015. "Uncertainty Aversion and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 10510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir, 2015. "The Marriage Market, Labor Supply and Education Choice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1994, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- José Antonio Robles-Zurita, 2015. "Valuation of Safety under Reference-Dependent Evaluation of Income," Working Papers 15.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Michel Benkert, 2015. "Bilateral trade with loss-averse agents," ECON - Working Papers 188, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2022.
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee & Koushik Kumar Hati, 2015. "Relative Social Status and Conflicting Measures of Poverty: A Behavioural Analytical Model," Discussion Papers 2015-02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ewa Zawojska & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2015. "Re-examining empirical evidence on contingent valuation – Importance of incentive compatibility," Working Papers 2015-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Simone Galperti & Bruno Strulovici, 2015. "Anticipations and Endogenous Present Bias," Discussion Papers 1582, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kenneth W Clements & Grace Gao, 2014. "The Rotterdam Demand Model Half a Century On," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-34, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Marc BREMER & HOSHI Akio & INOUE Kotaro & SUZUKI Kazunori, 2015. "Uncertainty Avoiding Behavior and Cross-border Acquisitions," Discussion papers 15033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Nikhil Agarwal & Parag A. Pathak, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Coordinated Assignment: Evidence from the NYC HS Match," NBER Working Papers 21046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodriguez-lara, Ismael, 2015. "Equal distribution or equal payoffs? Reciprocity and inequality aversion in the investment game," MPRA Paper 63313, University Library of Munich, Germany.