Report NEP-UPT-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qiu, Jianying & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on Valuation and Learning with Multiple Priors," MPRA Paper 43974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen G. Dimmock & Roy Kouwenberg & Olivia S. Mitchell & Kim Peijnenburg, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion and Household Portfolio Choice: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," IZA Discussion Papers 7108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Heijden, Eline & Klein, Tobias J. & Müller, Wieland & Potters, Jan, 2012. "Framing Effects and Impatience: Evidence from a Large Scale Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margaret Meyer & Florian Ederer & Richard Holden, 2013. "Gaming and Strategic Ambiguity in Incentive Provision," Economics Series Working Papers 640, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kensuke Ishitani & Takashi Kato, 2013. "An Optimal Execution with Uncertain Market Impact," Papers 1301.6485, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Vladimir Danilov & Gleb Frank & Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "Existence of equilibrium with unbounded short sales: a new approach," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00002, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2012. "The Dynamics of Utility in the Neoclassical OLG Model," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.