Report NEP-UPT-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffen Andersen & James C. Cox & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2012. "Asset Integration and Attitudes to Risk: Theory and Evidence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Filippin, Antonio, 2012. "The "Bomb" Risk Elicitation Task," IZA Discussion Papers 6710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Heufer, 2012. "Generating Random Optimising Choices," Ruhr Economic Papers 0354, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ross, Nicholas & Santos, Paulo & Capon, Timothy, 2012. "Risk, ambiguity and the adoption of new technologies: experimental evidence from a developing economy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126492, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonathan K. Yoder & Adrienne M. Ohler & Hayley H. Chouinard, 2012. "What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods," Working Papers 2012-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2012. "Asymmetric Dominance, Deferral and Status Quo Bias in a Theory of Choice with Incomplete Preferences," MPRA Paper 40097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausken, Kjell & Ncube, Mthuli, 2012. "Production and Conflict in Risky Elections," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/14, University of Stavanger.
- Velu, Chander & Iyer, Sriya & Gair, Jonathan R., 2012. "A Reason for Unreason: Returns-Based Beliefs in Game Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eriksen, Kristoffer & Kvaløy, Ola, 2012. "Myopic Risk Taking in Tournaments," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/13, University of Stavanger.
- Eike Kroll & Ralf Morgenstern & Thomas Neumann & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Bargaining power does not matter when sharing losses - Experimental evidence of Inequality Aversion in the Nash bargaining game," FEMM Working Papers 120014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Olaf Posch & Andreas Schrimpf, 2012. "Risk of Rare Disasters, Euler Equation Errors and the Performance of the C-CAPM," CREATES Research Papers 2012-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Scott Baker and Claudio Mezzetti, 2012. "A Theory of Rational Jurisprudence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1144, The University of Melbourne.
- Alfredo Di Tillio & Nenad Kos & Matthias Messner, 2012. "The Design of Ambiguous Mechanisms," Working Papers 446, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ivo Bischoff & Carolin Neuhaus & Peter Trautner & Bernd Weber, 2012. "The Neuroeconomics of Voting: Neural Evidence of Different Sources of Utility in Voting," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201234, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).