Report NEP-UPT-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Roger, 2009. "Testing alternative theories of financial decision making: an experimental study with lottery bonds," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Michèle Cohen & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2009. "An experimental investigation of imprecision attitude and its relation with risk attitude and impatience," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bernard, Carole & Ghossoub, Mario, 2009. "Static Portfolio Choice under Cumulative Prospect Theory," MPRA Paper 15446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio PIZZUTTO, 2008. "Rischio di lungo periodo e premio a termine," Departmental Working Papers 2008-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Eric Danan & Ani Guerdjikovaz & Alexander Zimper, 2009. "Indecisiveness aversion and preference for commitment," THEMA Working Papers 2009-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio, 2008. "Risk-seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task," MPRA Paper 15516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Mele & Francesco Sangiorgi, 2009. "Ambiguity, Information Acquisition and Price Swings in Asset Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp633, Financial Markets Group.
- Anna MAFFIOLETTI & Michele SANTONI, 2007. "Emotions, competence and confidence in choice under uncertainty," Departmental Working Papers 2007-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giorgio PIZZUTTO, 2008. "Tassi di interesse reali, rischio di lungo periodo e cicli economici," Departmental Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Tomoki Fujii & Ryuichiro Isikawa, 2008. "The More Kids, The Less Mom’s Divvy: Impact of Childbirth on Intrahousehold Resource Allocation," Working Papers 11-2008, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tolga Koker, 2009. "Choice under Pressure: A Dual Preference Model and Its Application," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000264, David K. Levine.
- Bernard De Meyer & Ehud Lehrer & Dinah Rosenberg, 2009. "Evaluating information in zero-sum games with incomplete information on both sides," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & Shane Legg, 2009. "Portfolio Selection with Narrow Framing: Probability Weighting Matters," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Karl H. Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Decision Making in Uncertain and Changing Environments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000259, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vorobyev, Oleg Yu. & Goldblatt, Joe Jeff & Finkel, Rebecca, 2008. "Eventological Theory of Decision-Making," MPRA Paper 15619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Samuel Paul Fraiberger & Xavier Gabaix & Romain Ranciere & Adrien Verdelhan, 2009. "Crash Risk in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 15062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harin, Alexander, 2009.
"Общая Корректирующая Формула Прогнозирования
[General forecasting correcting formula]," MPRA Paper 15533, University Library of Munich, Germany.