Eventological Theory of Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseventology; event-based decision-making; eventological H-theorem;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-06-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2009-06-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .