Report NEP-UPT-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingrid Groessl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2007. "Default Option, Risk-Aversion and Household Borrowing Behaviour," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200705, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2007. "Explaining the anomalies of the exponential discounted utility model," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/09, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Schied, Alexander & Schöneborn, Torsten, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation for CARA Investors," MPRA Paper 5075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2007. "Optimal income taxation in the presence of tax evasion: Expected utility versus prospect theory," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Rabin, Matthew & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2007. "Narrow Bracketing and Dominated Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 3040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Clark, 2007. "Matching and Sorting when Like Attracts Like," ESE Discussion Papers 171, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Isacsson, Gunnar & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2007. "An empirical on-the-job search model with preferences for relative earnings: How high is the value of commuting time?," Working Papers 2007:12, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Living-arrangement and university decisions of Dutch young adults," NIPE Working Papers 14/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.