Report NEP-TUR-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J. & Tansuchat, R., 2009. "Interdependence of international tourism demand and volatility in leading ASEAN destinations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "Daily tourist arrivals, exchange rates and volatility for Korea and Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-41, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Minfeng Deng & George Athanasopoulos, 2009. "Modelling Australian Domestic and International Inbound Travel: a Spatial-Temporal Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shawn Arita & Christopher Edmonds & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2009. "The Impact of Approved Destination Status on Chinese Travel Abroad: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 200918, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Bioeconomic Model of Community Incentives for Wildlife Management Before and After CAMPFIRE," Working Papers in Economics 410, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Indrila Guha & Santadas Ghosh, 2009. "Valuing the Land of Tigers â€“ What Indian Visitors are Willing to Pay," Working Papers id:2317, eSocialSciences.
- James Mak & Christopher Sheehey & Shannon Toriki, 2009. "The Passenger Vessel Services Act and America’s Cruise Tourism Industry," Working Papers 200917, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Muchapondwa, Edwin & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Agricultural Risk Management through Community-Based Wildlife Conservation in Rural Zimbabwe," Working Papers in Economics 409, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Duffy, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Parks and Green Spaces in the Dublin Area," Papers WP331, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).