Valuing the Land of Tigers â€“ What Indian Visitors are Willing to Pay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798.
More about this item
Keywordstravel costs; tigers; Indian; environmental; population; development; tourists; conservation; protection; domestic visitors; recreational value; sundarban;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-12-11 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2009-12-11 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .