A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Parks and Green Spaces in the Dublin Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronan Lyons, 2012.
"Search costs, sorting and â€œproperty ladderâ€ effects: Evidence from the valuation of amenities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p511, European Regional Science Association.
- Ronan Lyons, 2012. "Inside a bubble and crash: Evidence from the valuation of amenities," ERES eres2012_065, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ronan C. Lyons, 2013. "Inside a bubble and crash: Evidence from the valuation of amenities," Trinity Economics Papers tep0513, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- repec:tcd:tcduee:tep051 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsgreen spaces/hedonic regression/Ireland/urban parks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2009-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2009-12-11 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.