Report NEP-TRA-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kulhánek, Lumír, 2012. "Real convergence in Central and Eastern European EU member states," MPRA Paper 39822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HAVLIK, Peter, 2012. "Economic Transitions in Central and Eastern Europe: Any Lessons for the Arab Spring?," RRC Working Paper Series 36, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alessia Amighini, Marco Sanfilippo and Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Do Chinese SOEs and private companies differ in their foreign location strategies?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/27, European University Institute.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "The Rise of the East and the Far East: German Labor Markets and Trade Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 6685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin, 2012.
"Vliv makroekonomických šoků na dynamiku vládního dluhu: jak robustní je fiskální pozice České republiky?
[The Impact of Macroeconomic Shocks on the Government Debt Dynamics: How Robust is the Fisca," MPRA Paper 39761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Do Exporting Firms in the People’s Republic of China Innovate?," ADBI Working Papers 365, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2012. "Evaluating the possible impact of pension reforms on future living standards in Europe," MPRA Paper 39851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong-Loan Trinh & William J. McCluskey, 2012. "Property Tax Reform in Vietnam: A Work in Progress," IMFG Papers 08, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Josheski, Dushko & Jovanova, Blagica, 2012. "External audit and relation between internal auditors, supervisory body and external auditors of the banking sector in the Republic of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 39754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu, Yongding, 2012. "Revisiting the Internationalization of the Yuan," ADBI Working Papers 366, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "Two-way capital flows and global imbalances: a neoclassical approach," Working Papers 2012-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2012.
"Kapitał społeczny ludzi starych na przykładzie mieszkańców miasta Białystok
[Social Capital of Old People on the Example of Bialystok Residents]," MPRA Paper 39758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sango Mohanty & Trung Dinh Dang & Phing Giang Hai, 2012. "Crafting sustainability: managing water pollution in Viet Nam’s craft villages," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1220, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marianna Cervena, 2012. "Base Wage Rigidities: Evidence From a Survey of Slovak Firms," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.