Do Chinese SOEs and private companies differ in their foreign location strategies?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Milelli & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2013.
"Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?,"
- Christian Milelli & Alice Sindzingre, 2013. "Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- You, Kefei & Solomon, Offiong Helen, 2015. "China's outward foreign direct investment and domestic investment: An industrial level analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 249-260.
- Nguyen, Thi Tuong Anh & Doan, Quang Hung, 2016.
"Chinese outward foreign direct investment: Is ASEAN a new destination?,"
71890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Hung , Doan & Tuong Anh , Nguyen Thi, 2016. "Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Is ASEAN A New Destination?," Papers 980, World Trade Institute.
- You, Kefei, 2015. "What drives China’s outward FDI? A regional analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201505061170 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Foreign Direct Investment; Internationalization; Corporate Ownership; F14; F21;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2012/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .