Do Chinese SOEs and private companies differ in their foreign location strategies?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Milelli & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2013.
"Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?,"
- Christian Milelli & Alice Sindzingre, 2013. "Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- You, Kefei & Solomon, Offiong Helen, 2015. "China's outward foreign direct investment and domestic investment: An industrial level analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 249-260.
- Nguyen, Thi Tuong Anh & Doan, Quang Hung, 2016.
"Chinese outward foreign direct investment: Is ASEAN a new destination?,"
71890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Hung , Doan & Tuong Anh , Nguyen Thi, 2016. "Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Is ASEAN A New Destination?," Papers 980, World Trade Institute.
- You, Kefei, 2015. "What drives China’s outward FDI? A regional analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201505061170 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Foreign Direct Investment; Internationalization; Corporate Ownership; F14; F21;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2012/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.